Shree Bhavan’s Bharti Public School (SBBPS) is one of the leading CBSE Schools in Bhopal. We believe in excellence and thus, we offer the natural, all-inclusive, and student-centric environment for empowering, encouraging, and inspiring the mind, soul, and body of the students. We facilitate featured facilities and amenities for every child where they can develop their self-confidence, self-esteem, and successfully achieve their individual potential. Throughout the academic year, our highly trained, experienced, and skilled faculty focuses on all the core subjects from Nursery to Standard XII and follows the advanced teaching techniques for developing and polishing the learning capabilities of all the students. Our teaching techniques are designed in a way that the students don’t feel pressurized during the entire academic year. We emphasize on students’ overall personality development and developing various skills like communication, confidence, time and anger management, socially behaving, teamwork, and etiquettes by conducting various programs and activities.
We are ranked top among the best CBSE Schools in Bhopal because of our exceptional academic standards followed by our faculty which delivers a discrete advantage to our students for guiding their career path, no matter which field they want to opt for. With these standards, we are aimed at helping the students for deeper and clearer understanding of the all the core subjects. Also, we serve various outdoor activities as well to serve the students with better physical and mental development.
Moreover, the school‘s administration and academics management have adopted the latest technology to optimize the administrative, teaching, and communication standards. With this regard, we trusted among the top CBSE Schools in Bhopal where the parents are not required concerning about their child’s activities and performance at the institution because we put child’s safety, security, well-being, and performance on our key concerns. We organize a Parent-Teacher Meet at timely intervals to let the parents know about their child’s performance. Further, even if the parents feel the need of contacting with our faculty members or administrative department, they are always welcomed.
Doesn’t matter where your school ranks among the best schools in Bhopal, but what makes it among to be ranked on the top is the well-academic structure along with extraordinary facilities and amenities. It is disbelieved that it is the academic structure that makes the school to be ranked on the top, true to the extent, but, the facilities also play a major role in establishing a school’s reputation. The academic and curriculum culture serves the best opportunities to students to let them headway in a progressive career path. Some great facilities and amenities let the student learn in a much broader sense such as science laboratories (physics, chemistry, mathematics, and biology), computer labs, library, playground, etc. Such facilities encourage a student to broaden their grasping capabilities to cater their broad range of interests.
For most of us, the school’s building is the first thing that we notice and this is the key component that makes a reputation to be named among the best schools in Bhopal because the infrastructure reflects the status and culture of the institution. Today, the parents have become society freak and they don’t want to send their child to a not much popular school. Thus, looks for the best in class facilities such as transportation, music rooms, laboratories, and additional features before enrolling their child.
Transportation – Most of the popular schools are situated far from the city places because of their large built up area, and that is why the parents make sure that the school’s transportation facility is having a wide network.
Music rooms – Yes, they are important too. Music relaxes the mind, body, and soul so that the students can focus more and can be able to perform beyond their capacity.
Laboratories – The laboratories serve the practical knowledge and they tend to let the student learn the concepts in a much broader sense.
Additional Features – The best schools in Bhopal serve additional features such as swimming pool, horse riding, skating, etc.
The educational sector is booming in India as the parents have realized that the education plays a vital role in directing the career path and bright future of their child. The education system of India is generally affiliated either with the CBSE board or State board. Compared to the state board, CBSE Affiliated School of Bhopal serves the better educational programs to encourage a child for a better tomorrow. CBSE is a well-established and renowned education board focused on polishing the capabilities and skills of the student to get prepared to survive in this competitive world. A school is said to be child’s second home where he learns to get socialize and taking decisions by self. A child’s overall development depends upon the quality education that the school is serving.
Benefits of CBSE Board education:
- Recognition – CBSE is a national level education system and thus, seeking affiliation and accreditation is the first and foremost benefit it has over the state board educational system. CBSE Affiliated School of Bhopal is recognized among the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- Curriculum support – As CBSE is an independent body of education that provides the schools with an easy to grasp curriculum as compared to other boards. The curriculum is crafted with the student-centric approach so that the students don’t feel burdened or pressurized during their academic session. The syllabus is divided into sections; this makes it easy for a student to find the curriculum easy to learn and understand resulting in a better scoring in all the subjects.
- Easily accessible – Thousands of schools are CBSE affiliated around the country and thus, it becomes easy to find a CBSE school no matter in which city or state you are. Suppose, the father is transferred from Indore to Bhopal and so the family also has to move from one city to another. In such a case, CBSE Affiliated School of Bhopal can be easily found as there are more than 40 schools affiliated to the CBSE board.
Giving their child a quality education for personality development and professional success is the dream of every parent. Therefore, it becomes significant to enroll a child in a school that serves the purpose. But what makes it among the top 5 schools in Bhopal is their education culture, amenities, qualified staff, excellent administrative management, learning environment, and so on. Education can make a great change in one’s life by serving the learning to behave socially, emotionally, and physically. Also, they should make a child capable of making self-decisions.
Top 5 Schools in Bhopal:
- Shree Bhavan’s Bharti Public School
- Campion School
- Carmel Convent Senior Secondary School
- Sagar Public School
- Delhi Public School
Qualities of Top 5 Schools in Bhopal:
Vision and goals – A school must have coherent and inclusive teaching and learning vision to upkeep assorted literate practices that make a child learn, respect, supports, and integrate the socio-cultural and linguistic backgrounds to enhance the career profile and status of literacy education. In addition, it is superior to appoint highly qualified and trained staff that will be eligible to coordinate an entire approach to quality education and literacy intervention for students that results in great literacy outcome.
Purposeful teaching – Once the vision and objectives of a school are clear, it is important that the staff make systematic use of educational evolutions for assessing, monitoring, and planning for the student’s success. Also, the school must organize various programs and seminars to encourage the staff for enhancing their cultural knowledge and understanding of effective pedagogical practices.
Accountability – A school should adopt a coordinated approach to monitor and report student’s academic progress in terms of entire learning strand. A school’s accountability will be evaluated on the basis of establishing and reviewing every student’s academic target within every learning stands. Further, allocating financial and personnel resources also supports in analyzing pre and post-literacy assessment measures.
Professionalism – The staff and Administration should follow professionalism while assessing their job and responsibilities.
Co-curricular and extra-curricular activities have become an integral part of today’s curriculum that helps in broadening the overall development of the students. Here, overall development signifies physical, mental, intellectual, moral, sensible, and social development. The administration department of the best CBSE Schools in Bhopal has understood that the education is a broad concept surpassing the four walls of a classroom. Thus, co-curricular activities are defined to accomplish, enhance, and enrich the learning capabilities. Education is significant for making a student culturally well-developed social animal because we cannot survive in isolation. Therefore, moral development, social development, aesthetic development, positive and energetic thinking, creativity, and enthusiasm are some of the features of personality development that comes as a result of co-curricular activities.
Hence, some schools are ranked as the Best CBSE Schools in Bhopal because they conduct several curricular activities to encourage better learning such as:
- Musical activities
- Story writing competition
- Declamation contest
- Debate and discussion
- Recitation competition
- Essay writing competition
- Wall magazine decoration
- Art craft
- Writes ups for school magazine
- Folk dance
- Folk songs
- School decoration
- Fancy dress competition
- Sculpture making
- Flower show
- Album making
- Preparation of chart & models
- Clay modeling
- Toy making
- Soap making
- Organization exhibitions
- Basket making.
- Celebration of festival
How these activities play a major role in a student’s life?
- These activities polish playing, singing, acting, recitation, speaking and narrating skills in a student
- Participation in music, game debates, drama, crafting, etc. helps in attaining overall learning of education
- Participating in outdoor activities like sports and games makes a student physically and mentally fit and energetic.
- Students are free to express their thoughts through debate participation
- Makes them learn the importance of team work
- Students gain true and practical experience from these activities
- Theoretical knowledge is also enhanced with student’s participation in such activities
- The faculty at the best CBSE Schools in Bhopal acts as an evaluator, director, recorder, decision-maker, manager, advisor, communicator, motivator, and coordinator to encourage students taking part in several activities.
Enrolling a child in the best Nursery School in Bhopal can really prove out to be the turning point in the child’s life and parents as well. Finding the right preschool is significant because it will be the foundation of education learning that will lead to mental growth and emotional development of a child. Therefore, the parents are required to set a combination of factors based on their needs and preferences. The process of selection goes through a sequence of asking loads of questions to oneself.
A good reputation – There are many preschools but as a responsible parent you wants to choose the best Nursery School in Bhopal that has a good reputation in its field. And a good reputation is built through happy parents and students, nurturing environment, and stimulating curriculum.
Established ground rules – As a child’s foundation school, they should make a student get learn following the rules and disciplines such as established operating hours, handling uncertain situations, etc. Also, check out for transparent policies that encourage parents to participate with their child in various activities organized within the campus.
A stimulating curriculum – The educational programs doesn’t only include the syllabus but also a proper balance of extra curriculum activities for the overall development of a child. The staff should give plenty of time for the outdoor and physical activities, socializing activities, art and crafts, group programs, individual activities, and snacks time.
A qualified and caring staff – It is believed that a school is a child’s second home, thus, a qualified and caring staff becomes a factor while enrolling a child. The staff should atleast have two years of experience dealing with the children at their most sensitive age. They should make the students comfortable and encourage them to attend regular classes.
Hygiene habits – As the Nursery School in Bhopal will be the child’s first phase of educational learning, it is really vital to put the light on the hygiene habit and practices of the school that includes clean toilets, proper dustbin facilities, putting a habit in the students to follow hygiene practices, etc.
Enrolling a child in the best CBSE School in Bhopal is quite a big decision for a family that comes along with the huge responsibility. The parents start visiting Bhopal CBSE Schools and based on some qualities and features they choose the right one for their child. There are lots of question that needs to be answered before enrolling the child in the school. However, there are some traits that are considered by the parents such as:
- Attitude of the management during their first visit – As the school management comes under the corporate world; they are required to leave a positive impression on the parent’s first visit. It is widely believed on an English saying, “first impression is the last impression”. The front desk staff of the school can silently speak a lot about the school’s administration and management system.
- The principal’s attitude – The Principal is the head of the school management system and a person to whom the parents will likely to meet while visiting Bhopal CBSE Schools. The attitude of the principal will greatly influence the decision of the parents. The communication skills, attitude, behavior, knowledge, body-language, attentiveness, a presence of mind, and openness to innovations, are all evaluated by the parents during their meeting with the principal of the school.
- Open and regular communication – The staff and management of the school should regularly communicate with the parents regarding the child’s performance and other operations of the school. Where the school is positioned on the communication scale can be identified by checking the testimonials and contacting with the parents whose children are already admitted to the school.
- Team work – The school should be liable to set an example of team work for the achievements of the school which is a good sign of the qualities of the school among Bhopal top CBSE schools.
- Parental involvement – Of course, this makes a huge difference. This is a major concern for the parents as they want to be assured about how their child is performing at the school.