Enrolling a child in the best Nursery School in Bhopal can really prove out to be the turning point in the child’s life and parents as well. Finding the right preschool is significant because it will be the foundation of education learning that will lead to mental growth and emotional development of a child. Therefore, the parents are required to set a combination of factors based on their needs and preferences. The process of selection goes through a sequence of asking loads of questions to oneself.
A good reputation – There are many preschools but as a responsible parent you wants to choose the best Nursery School in Bhopal that has a good reputation in its field. And a good reputation is built through happy parents and students, nurturing environment, and stimulating curriculum.
Established ground rules – As a child’s foundation school, they should make a student get learn following the rules and disciplines such as established operating hours, handling uncertain situations, etc. Also, check out for transparent policies that encourage parents to participate with their child in various activities organized within the campus.
A stimulating curriculum – The educational programs doesn’t only include the syllabus but also a proper balance of extra curriculum activities for the overall development of a child. The staff should give plenty of time for the outdoor and physical activities, socializing activities, art and crafts, group programs, individual activities, and snacks time.
A qualified and caring staff – It is believed that a school is a child’s second home, thus, a qualified and caring staff becomes a factor while enrolling a child. The staff should atleast have two years of experience dealing with the children at their most sensitive age. They should make the students comfortable and encourage them to attend regular classes.
Hygiene habits – As the Nursery School in Bhopal will be the child’s first phase of educational learning, it is really vital to put the light on the hygiene habit and practices of the school that includes clean toilets, proper dustbin facilities, putting a habit in the students to follow hygiene practices, etc.
Enrolling a child in the best CBSE School in Bhopal is quite a big decision for a family that comes along with the huge responsibility. The parents start visiting Bhopal CBSE Schools and based on some qualities and features they choose the right one for their child. There are lots of question that needs to be answered before enrolling the child in the school. However, there are some traits that are considered by the parents such as:
- Attitude of the management during their first visit – As the school management comes under the corporate world; they are required to leave a positive impression on the parent’s first visit. It is widely believed on an English saying, “first impression is the last impression”. The front desk staff of the school can silently speak a lot about the school’s administration and management system.
- The principal’s attitude – The Principal is the head of the school management system and a person to whom the parents will likely to meet while visiting Bhopal CBSE Schools. The attitude of the principal will greatly influence the decision of the parents. The communication skills, attitude, behavior, knowledge, body-language, attentiveness, a presence of mind, and openness to innovations, are all evaluated by the parents during their meeting with the principal of the school.
- Open and regular communication – The staff and management of the school should regularly communicate with the parents regarding the child’s performance and other operations of the school. Where the school is positioned on the communication scale can be identified by checking the testimonials and contacting with the parents whose children are already admitted to the school.
- Team work – The school should be liable to set an example of team work for the achievements of the school which is a good sign of the qualities of the school among Bhopal top CBSE schools.
- Parental involvement – Of course, this makes a huge difference. This is a major concern for the parents as they want to be assured about how their child is performing at the school.
Have you decided to enroll your child in the best school of Bhopal? Then surely you must be concerned with lots of queries going through your mind like what attitude the staff will have with the student, what will be facilities and amenities offered by the school, how is the administration, and who is the principal and what is their behavior with the parents and school management, etc. The principal is the head of the school administration that is responsible for making a good reputation of the school with their smart and leadership qualities. The Principal should be the fusion of strictness, control over the school disciplines, kindness, responsibility, involved, and educated. However, there are some qualities that should stand out such as:
- Responsibility – First and foremost, the Principal should be responsible enough to make the school the best school of Bhopal by taking leadership decisions. Thus, the duties of the Principal come along with great responsibilities as well.
- Integrity – A good leader is someone who leads the team with good integrity qualities. The leader is dedicated to make the situation get better with constantly encouraging, motivating, and appreciating the team.
- Kindness – Students are sensitive and they need to handle with utmost kindness to encourage them for the promising future. The kindness of the principal will help the students to nurture their career.
- Knowledge – This not only means being bookish, but, a responsible principal must stay updated with the current trends and happenings all around the globe. Also, he/she should be good in common sense and making quick decisions with their intelligence.
- Involved – The principal must aware of the every student’s performance in the academics and co-curricular activities. They should involve themselves in the activities of the school management, students, and parents.
- Good communicator – The quality of the principal needs to be underlined as a good communicator as well. The good communication skills of the principal will actually make the management achieve the tag of the best school of Bhopal.
Time to enroll your child in the school, but, confused with which board to be preferred for the better education learning of your child. All the schools in the country are affiliated with either CBSE board or state board, in English or Hindi medium. Though both education boards are focused on serving excellent teaching programs to the society, the CBSE affiliated schools had an additional Excellency over the state boards. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is a national board of our country, and there are more than 40 schools in Bhopal those are affiliated to the CBSE board. It is considered that the best CBSE affiliated School of Bhopal consist of a tough educational syllabus, instead, the fact is that the CBSE syllabus is more student-friendly than the state board syllabus.
Advantages of CBSE affiliated schools over state board:
- The course structure of the CBSE board is designed in a way that the student doesn’t feel pressurized for grasping the syllabus and consist of interactive, interesting, and easy language to bind the interest of the student all through their learning. Further, lots of fun activities and examples are included in between the topic to let the student learn the things in a very interactive manner.
- Best CBSE affiliated school of Bhopal conduct internal tests that encourage the student to have a positive attitude towards the examination. The teaching staff there at the school makes every possible effort to ensure that the student learn everything from the entire process of education.
- The CBSE curriculum is designed in such a way that you can identify the field of interest of your child and decide in which direction to pursue their future. Therefore, you can make the bright future of your child in his field of interest by enrolling them to the best CBSE affiliated school of Bhopal.
- CBSE schools are not only focused for the quality education, but, also ensure the overall growth of the student – mentally, physically, emotionally, socially, and psychologically.
It has been said that the school is a child’s second home and a teacher second mother which is responsible for the child’s overall development and building decision-making capabilities to take effective decisions for the career and securing the future. Because a teacher is said to be the child’s second mother, the teaching quality really matters. Also, it is the most influencing factor that is considered while choosing the best schools in Bhopal because the teaching quality will be responsible for molding the career path of the student. The majority of parents look for qualified staff that is capable of giving quality education to their child. Thus, the success of the school lies in the quality, expertise, classroom management, knowledge, and skills that the teachers possess.
Qualities of a good teacher:
- An engaging personality and teaching style.
Best schools in Bhopal recruits the teaching staff that has an engaging personality so that when they are discussing any topic in the classroom, the students listen to them and loses the concentration from the topic. Therefore, someone who is capable to hold the attention of the student throughout the classroom discussion.
- Clear objectives for lessons.
A great teacher must be capable of establishing clear objectives for every lesson to the students and focuses on meeting those certain objectives during the classroom session.
- Effective discipline skills.
It is not easy to handle the students; therefore, a good teacher must possess the effective discipline skills that are responsible to promote positive behaviors among the students.
- Classroom management skills.
It is no way a solution to scold the students every time for having fun in the classroom and doing disturbing activities during the classroom session, but a teacher must have excellent classroom management skills to handle the fun-activities of the students calmly.
- Good communications with parents.
Parents look for the best schools in Bhopal that have effective communication with the parents to keep them informed about the discipline, curriculum, and student’s performance in the classroom and other fields of activities.
A school is a place where the students decide where they want to direct their career and learns a lot of things other than the education like how to behave socially, how to react in unusual circumstances, making effective decisions, etc. The CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) was officially formed in 1962 and since then is providing quality education in the country with the massive number of 18000+ CBSE affiliated schools over the country and 50+ in Bhopal only. CBSE schools in Bhopal have set a noble standard of education with their impactful educational programs and policies. And every year, more and more schools are getting affiliated with the CBSE board to maintain uniformity among the students across the country. A student needs to have basic and general knowledge to move ahead in the direction of making the career, and this is what the CBSE schools are delivering.
Today, the students are experiencing a lot of competition to get good ranks which are essential to get admission in a reputed college. CBSE board identified that the ranking system is putting a lot of pressure on student’s mind at their tender age. They want to achieve good marks in any condition, and this mentality has led to increasing number of crimes at the age of adolescence. Therefore, CBSE schools in Bhopal follow a grading system that requires students to get promoted to the next class by qualifying grades in 4 out of 5 subjects. Since the grading system, the pressure on students for obtaining higher marks has eventually decreased. A student under pressure seems to be unable to perform in other activities such as music, dance, sports, drama, etc. which is equally important for the overall development and growth of a child. The prime focus of grading system in CBSE schools in Bhopal is on:
- Improvements in teaching and learning methodologies
- Reforming examination and evaluation practices
- Skill learning by counting on job-oriented and job-linked inputs
- Promoting extra co-curriculum activities
Activities are an integral part of the school program. Students participate in different activities regardless of race, religion, national origin, disability etc. CBSE Schools in Bhopal provide great opportunity to the students to get involved in the life of school. These extra-curricular events expand interactions among students which help them in enhancing leadership quality and socialism.
Parents and students both appreciate the wide range of sports and other cultural activities. This is a great way to bring out the inner talent. At SBBPS, we provide students with the academic activities that include forensics, debates, academic competition etc. This includes quizzes, extemporaneous speaking, original oratory, poetry reading etc. In this fast paced and competitive world we all are in a race to get somewhere fast. We provide our students plenty of time to learn and discover new things on their own either in classroom or by means of any activity. This makes the children grow as an independent thinker.
As children grow in age they need more social interaction and stimulation. After a long day of learning these activities acts as a stress buster for them. At SBBPS, we encourage our students to participate in more and more activities so that they can broaden their horizons, have some fun and find time to relax.
These activities also play a significant role in inculcating values in the children. It is of great importance for over all development of a child. We work to make these activities more and more fruitful as well as value oriented. We provide our students the opportunity to have living experience of moral life through these activities. Self-initiated and creative play is essential for young children to engage in to develop at all levels.
CBSE Schools in Bhopal includes such activities in their curriculum so as to develop various facets of personality of children. It is a great approach for moral, intellectual and emotional development. It gives students the motivation of learning and to grow as a mature person.