School is the second home for a child to learn and grow and get educated. Education decides where the future of your child will lead. Schools not only give your child education but also make him active at other curriculum activities as well.
Even our Central Government is introducing so many schemes and programs to make people aware about the importance of education. Not only at Centre level but also the state governments are working hard to increase the ratio of literate over illiteracy. Mid-Day Meal program is one of such scheme so that people below poverty line get attracted to food and send their child to school.
Today you have a wide scope to select your best school in Bhopal. You can select between private and government and choose which best suits. But before selecting, analyze these points:
- Education System- This is the most important thing to check before enrollment. The education system is categorized in- ICSE Board, CBSE Board and State Board. Education pattern differentiate among the categories.
- Faculties- It’s a well saying that a teacher is the second mother of a student. Make sure that the faculties are good and polite with your child and your child is getting what they are teaching.
- Break time- There is no excuse for no break. Even a machine working continuously for hours get heat up and stop working. So how can a student study without having break? Schools must provide 30 minutes of lunch break to get the students fresh-n-up.
- Small can be best- Don’t just go for the label. Teacher-student relationship decides label of
Schools in Bhopal give your child best class education. Not just education, they also make your child active in activities like
- Sports– Both indoor and outdoor sports to make your child mentally and physically active.
- Dance– Participating in cultural events organized by schools.
- Music– In depth music teaching and playing instruments.
Thus, School is a place where you can get aware about field of interest of your child. Where they want to lead their future? What they enjoy to learn? Everything you can get to know is from School only. They teach them sharing, behaving socially, manners, writing and learning as well.